Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Music Etc

From: Theresa Rowe <rowe () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:56:55 -0400

Interesting - I'm working on this based on the student's explanation, and it
certainly looks like musicetc.com is the correct site.  She insists she did
not redistribute, and has gone to lengths to write this in a letter and sign
it.  But it appears to be peer-to-peer and likely it is just the
accessibility that triggered the complaint.

I appreciate responses and hints on this - just never saw this one before.

Theresa