Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Network Audit

From: "Then, Keri" <Keri_Then () REDLANDS EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:27:21 -0700

UOR will be conducting both an internal network audit (short time
horizon) and preparing for an external network audit (within one year).
This event will be separate from the IT Security Audit that is conducted
in conjunction with a financial audit each year.  I am interested in
resources to prepare for both an internal and external network audit.  I
am also interested in collecting and sharing firms/companies used by
EDUCAUSE members for this work.  I plan to consolidate the resources in
a document for posting as well as create a current list of
firms/companies capable of performing a network audit.  Reply with the
URL or source of the resource as well as the firm/company name, contacts
(if you can provide), and any comments related to their performance.

This is greatly appreciated.

Keri A. Then

Director of Enterprise Services, ITS

University of Redlands