Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Automatic Password Resets

From: "Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl)" <mclaugkl () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:58:51 -0400

We are doing the same thing as Steve describes but are using Novell as our
password policy check, password safe and container of secret answer.

-Kevin

Kevin L. McLaughlin

CISM, CISSP, PMP, ITIL Master Certified

Director, Information Security

University of Cincinnati

513-556-9177 (w)

513-703-3211 (m)

513-558-ISEC (department)

 UC-Logo-800

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and its content is confidential,
intended solely for the addressee, and may be legally privileged. Access to
this message and its content by any individual or entity other than those
identified in this message is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail may be
unlawful. Any action taken or omitted due to the content of this message is
prohibited and may be unlawful.