Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Don't Display Last Username??

From: "Gregg, Christopher S." <csgregg () STTHOMAS EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:04:47 -0500

We do the same here.  Blank out the username in labs to avoid failed logins,
and leave them in there on standard desktops.  Removing them for all is
something we have considered but it isn't near the top of the "to do" list.

Chris Gregg
Director of Information Security
Information Resources and Technologies
University of St. Thomas