Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness for Students

From: Brad Judy <Brad.Judy () COLORADO EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:32:26 -0600

Nice, I like it so far.  "Don't be a Tad" is a cute play on words.

This is similar to our campaign this year, except that we'll be doing it
from the attacker's perspective and "Jack" will be doing bad things.
We've contemplated doing Myspace/facebook for Jack, so it will be
interesting to check yours out.

This page has an image from our initial "teaser" poster:
http://www.colorado.edu/its/security/awareness/

If both of our campaigns go well, perhaps Jack and Tad can do a
cross-over sometime.  :)

Brad Judy

IT Security Office
University of Colorado at Boulder