Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Mass email handling

From: David Gillett <gillettdavid () FHDA EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:21:08 -0700

  My brother runs a little circulation management business just
outside the GTA.  Pretty much strictly physical mailings, but
one of his customers suggested he take a look at an outfit called
mailchimp.com for electronic newsletters.
  He, in turn, asked me to look at it, since it's not really his
thing.  I was generally pretty impressed -- they've put together
a complete package of how to do bulk emailings to just the folks
who want to receive them.  They might be just what you need.

David Gillett