Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Internships

From: Cathy Bates <cbates () MAIL PLYMOUTH EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:30:00 -0400

I was wondering if any school is working with their Computer Science
Department to offer security internships for undergraduate students.  We are
doing it here at Plymouth State, primarily having the student working on
desktop security issues, campus security fair, awareness programs and ResNet
in particular.  We've done it for 2 semesters and it's been very successful
and now we are looking for formalize the internship.  I was wondering if
anyone had a formal internship drawn up that would help us.

Thanks!

Cathy

Cathy Bates

Assistant Director, Chief Security Officer

Information Technology Services
Plymouth State University
MSC 28

Plymouth, NH  03264