Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Week or Month

From: Carol Myers <carol.myers () PVMAIL MARICOPA EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:08:24 -0700

Here is the information presented on the Educause Security Task Force
web pages for cybersecurity awareness
http://www.educause.edu/SecurityResourceKit/7479

There's a great deal of information already there that will help in
defining and building a program for cybersecurity awareness.  The
resource kit information is very useful.

Thanks,

Carol

--

Carol Myers, CISSP
Infrastructure Resources & Technology Services

"The trick to being a good manager is keeping the employees who hate you away from the ones who are undecided."
      --Casey Stengel

Sadler, Connie wrote:

Doesn't Educause promote October as "Security Awareness Month" for higher ed? We are putting together a schedule for the
entire month. Is that overkill? I'm wondering what others are doing.

Connie J. Sadler, CM, CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSLC
Director, IT Security, Brown University
Box 1885, Providence, RI 02912
Connie_Sadler () Brown edu
Office: 401-863-7266