Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Marketscore and Higher Ed

From: Jeni Li <jeni.li () ASU EDU>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:18:53 -0700

<snip from Eric Pancer>
Hmm, they're in Virginia, yet have a Chicagoland telephone number.

Better yet, I'm 99% sure that's a cell phone number. And I've never
seen a company only offer email support for any reputable product
(sure, there's a few, but in reality, if you want to call a person,
you usually can).

Underscoring, once again, the difference between security and trustworthiness.
Jeni Li