Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: iChat and the PIX

From: "Sauvigne, Craig M" <sauvignec () WINTHROP EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:09:33 -0500

Thanks to all for the responses.

Arturo, the problem is that the audio/video connections won't connect.

It works with a static route but we were hoping for some other solution
since we are a university and could have more users try to use iChat.
Right now we only know of one person trying to use it and she brought
this to our attention.

Craig