Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Issues regarding an e-forms routing/management system[Message Scanned]

From: Kevin Shalla <kshalla () UIC EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:22:22 -0600

I would suggest contacting Western Washington University .  They produced
an application called e-sign forms
<https://west.wwu.edu/admcs/forms/faqa11.htm> , which uses central
authentication, and is a very adaptable.  They were a 2004 winner of the
EDUCAUSE Administrative Information Systems award.  Admission: I'm on the
award selection committee, and was very impressed with this application.