Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Question regarding Marketscore spyware

From: "Steele, John E." <moonowl () BF UMICH EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:25:33 -0500

If some of those folks blocking the servers would provide
an IP address list and/or their domain naming scheme I'm
sure I'm not the only one here that would appreciate it.
TIA.

I second that TIA!

Thank you,
John E. Steele
Workstation & Network Support
Michigan Administrative and Information Services
734-647-8979 (phone)
734-368-4835 (Nextel)
moonowl () umich edu