Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Question Regarding a Managed Desktop Environment

From: Todd Clementz <clementz.7 () OSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:57:46 -0500

We use a managed desktop environment for our student population, but not the
facutly or staff.  It has proven to be a rough uphill battle to control
their desktops, but on the student side of things it has been great.  We
link our support site directly to the desktop for easy access.

Todd Clementz
Systems Administrator
Knowlton School of Architecture
The Ohio State University