Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student paper "editorial" on robust passwords

From: Ron Parker <rparker () BRAZOSPORT EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:46:37 -0500

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Dan Updegrove wrote:

Colleagues,

I thought you'd be amused by this "editorial," in today's Daily Texan (the
student paper) in response to our new policy to require robust passwords.

Dan Updegrove

That is hysterical. Obviously they have way too much time on their hands
so sign the editors up for some extra computer science courses.

--
Ron Parker, Director of Information Technology, Brazosport College
Voice: (979) 230-3480             FAX: (979) 230-3111