Dailydave mailing list archives

some ISECOM releases

From: Pete Herzog <lists () isecom org>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 16:58:02 +0200

Hi,

2 recent releases: OSSTMM 3.0 LITE and the Home Security Vacation
Guide both available at ISECOM.

We have created OSSTMM 3.0 LITE for the DefCon attendees.  It is a
smaller, simpler version of the OSSTMM 3.0 but does include the Data
Networking tests as well as instructions on how to use it.  You can
get it at:

     http://www.osstmm.org

We also released a Vacation Guide, a checklist for locking your home
down while going away for vacation. It is based on the OSSTMM and uses
the same security research to make a pretty thorough checklist of
things to "test" and make sure you're ready to go. You can get it here:

        http://isecom.org/hsm

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete () isecom org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies