Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: The Week of Oracle Database Bugs

From: Cesar <sqlsec () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:05:42 -0800 (PST)

It seems some of you are playing kids games: you don't know it, you don't know it, you don't have it, you don't have
it, why you don't show it, why you don't tell me, lalalala lalalala... I guess it works :P

I didn't want to make comments because it would help to nothing I just wanted to finish with this ASAP but I forgot
human curiosity is very powerful, believe me I'm not happy at all with cancelling WoODB.

Oracle didn't contact me at all, I espected that, they just don't care.

The only intention of WoODB was to kick Oracle ass showing how their products sucks and that they don't care about
security.

We have many 0days, or what do you think is our product about?

Argeniss can stand everything, we are not afraid of big vendors and pressures, but what Argeniss can't stand and won't
never let that happen is a customer being "indirectly" hurt by Argeniss actions.

We guess Oracle employed some old and effective tactics: "divide and conquer" and "if you can't defeat your enemy go
for their allies."

Again, I'm really sorry, WoODB was a honest intention but unfortunately it had to be suspended. Anyways I will continue
trying to show Oracle insecurity every time is possible.

Cesar

Cesar.