Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: The Week of Oracle Database Bugs

From: Curt <tuigim () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:44:18 -0500

Nice!!
I wonder what the behind the scenes dialog was....
"Guys, we got this cool idea!  We're going to do the same thing with
Oracle that has been done with web browsers, and kernel stuffs.  Start
sending us your 0day, and we'll show 'em  how they suck!"
<<people send in code/exploits>>
<<compile and test many new exploits>>
"Great!  Thanks for all of the exploit contributions!  On second
thought, we'll just keep the stuff that you sent us for our own
personal use, and not release it back to the community. Haha.  Suckers
thought we were actually going to publish that!  What the?  Who left
the damn mic on!  Sonofa..."

Gotta love it.

--Curt