Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: We got owned by the Chinese and didn't even get a"lessons learned"

From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu () deaddrop org>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:42:55 -0700

Halvar Flake wrote:

Sure, most of the gov and mil internet facing networks are a lot more lax than they should be, but the classified stuff (even the stuff classified at a mere Confidential level) is not there. Not. Look up things like siprnet.

> So correct me if I am wrong, but would a better way to ferret stuff out
> of classified
> networks go like this:

Please read about siprnet before posting another reply. I understand that there may be a language problem. There is certainly a perception problem. Airgap is not an appropriate description.

[rest snipped]

--
Shrdlu