Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Lynn / Cisco shellcode

From: ET LoWNOISE <et () grex cyberspace org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:34:31 -0400 (EDT)

I dont know but this issue isnt something like someone sending an email to
everybody with propietary information. Even the bh-usa-05-speakers list
specified what Lynn was going to do.

"Michael Lynn will provide an
architectural overview of IOS and explore the feasibility of code
execution against Cisco routers."

This things are not published and prepared one day before the conference,
its hard to think that ISS didnt have a clue about what was going to
happen.