Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Britney and Kevin are Chaotic

From: "Gage" <12gage () comcast net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 13:58:48 -0400

Hi All:

Yeah! It would be impossible to have a "nice solution" to stop all malware,
viruses, and any other unauthorized payloads or binaries.  Imagine not
needing to download the latest virus/spyware signatures to be protected.  It
would also be nice to have layer 7 protection and stop most insider threats
too.

But it is possible.... I guess you are not familiar with BBX Technologies'
ImmuneEngine v8.2 for the Microsoft OS and server environment. Added
benefits, it also stabilizes the MS OS so you have no more crashes and you
can monitor the impact of any MS patches on the OS too. It's been tested by
the right government agencies -- and -- some of the best white hats with the
finest hackware in the world. It works and it's a USA product.

http://www.bbxtechnologies.com/

I don't work for BBX, but I am a believer.  It's a great addition to any
Depth in Depth Security Architecture approach in my professional opinion. Do
yourself and whom you represent a big favor...contact BBX and learn.  It's a
completely out-of-the-box think based solution. When you talk to the old
Marine lead software engineer -- tell 'em you heard about BBX from 12Gage.

12Gage