Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Music to hack to

From: Andrew Simmons <asimmons () messagelabs com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:03:49 +0100

Falcor wrote:

> Granted, this went over far better then the time I was
stuck in Kentucky (no offence to people who live there) for three weeks and had the phone system record my name, for the greeting on a conference call, as "I say boy! BOY! You ain't no chicken hawk, you a CHICKEN!" I got to go to special training with H/R for that one. Apparently some of my "peers" were deprived of Saturday Morning Cartoons and didn't get the reference.

You missed an golden opportunity to explain, thusly:

"You're built too short, son, the good ones go over your head! There's a hole in your glove... I keep pitchin' 'em, and you keep missin' em!"

IME all that is needed to bring chaos and disorder to the most dedicated, focussed group of admins, net ops or coders is to drop a couple of Loony Tunes samples at appropriate moments in a conversation...

\a

--
Andrew Simmons
Technical Security Consultant