Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Music to hack to

From: "Thor Larholm" <thor () pivx com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 04:10:18 -0700

There's a thin line between genius and madness. I think we will always
have common traits with autist and
schizophrenics/multiple-personality-disorders, it comes with the
territory of creativeness. Being able to abstract on higher levels is a
definite advantage in our trait.

Oh, back on the music theme. For disassembly, I listen to Aphex Twin.
For fuzzying, I listen to Malk de Koijn (old time Danish underground).
In general, I tend to hum commercials.

Thor