Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: Software patents ...

From: Rodney Thayer <rodney () canola-jones com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:29:29 -0800

<begin press mode>

I've googled around and not found any obvious published version
of the alleged list of allegedly 228 (or 229?) patents.  I've also
asked around a bit and not heard of anyone else who's seen the list.

Therefore, I contacted MS's P-R firm and asked them for a list.
I told them I want to pitch an article on this to one of the
publications I write for.  Which is true.

Stay tuned for more details ;-)

</end press mode>