Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Masters in Information Security/Assurance

From: "Elizabeth Tolson" <elizabethtolson () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 13:55:38 -0400

If you are talking about Capitol College, I had someone in my last
class who lived attended class from China.  One of the teachers
actually taught a few classes while he was travelling in Australia and
some other country.

Just remember the time zone and you must attend the Synch (Live) classes.

Elizabeth