Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Masters in Information Security/Assurance

From: Chad Perrin <perrin () apotheon com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:35:25 -0600

On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 10:41:46AM -0400, Elizabeth Tolson wrote:
I am in the process of obtaining my MSIA from Capitol College in
Maryland.  I am now taking my 5th class.  I am taking them on-line.
The classes are limited to 25 students.  We have labs, projects,
presentations by students and, in this class I am taking now, a
debate.

The instructors are GREAT!!  They have made it known that they can be
contacted at home for additional assistance.

I am very happy with the college.  Classes are $505 per hour

Um . . . is that per actual hour, or per credit-hour?

--
Larry Wall: "A script is what you give the actors.  A program is what you
give the audience."