Security Basics mailing list archives

Request for Ideas

From: Adriel Desautels <adriel () netragard com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 16:16:41 -0400

All,
Our team has been searching for useful topics for educational white papers that will help consumers of IT Security Services solve specific problems. Are there any particular subjects that people are interested in reading about?

Regards,
        Adriel T. Desautels
        Chief Technology Officer
        Netragard, LLC.
        Office : 617-934-0269
        Mobile : 617-633-3821
        http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/118/a45

        Join the Netragard, LLC. Linked In Group:
        http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/48683/0B98E1705142

Netragard, LLC - http://www.netragard.com  -  "We make IT Safe"
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Website Security

Netragard Whitepaper Downloads:
Choosing the right provider : http://tinyurl.com/2ahk3j
Three Things you must know  : http://tinyurl.com/26pjsn

Kelly Keeton wrote:
I have never seen this happen I just hooked up a unknown microsoft
model and typed on my keyboard and there was no transmission from the
RF (i have equipment to watch this)

Unless in line I have never seen a OS that would take a keyboard imput
from PS2/USB and spit it back out to another device. Dont mean someone
could but unlikely.