Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Request for Ideas

From: Adriel Desautels <adriel () netragard com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:28:28 -0400

Actually,
It was a serious question. I'm not interested in writing marketing fluff, I'm interested in writing something that would be educational. I understand that it is your natural disposition to assume that someone running a business would write fluff, it makes sense, but I don't need ideas for fluff. ;]

Regards,
        Adriel T. Desautels
        Chief Technology Officer
        Netragard, LLC.
        Office : 617-934-0269
        Mobile : 617-633-3821
        http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/118/a45

        Join the Netragard, LLC. Linked In Group:
        http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/48683/0B98E1705142

Netragard, LLC - http://www.netragard.com  -  "We make IT Safe"
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Website Security

Netragard Whitepaper Downloads:
Choosing the right provider : http://tinyurl.com/2ahk3j
Three Things you must know  : http://tinyurl.com/26pjsn

Nick Duda wrote:
lol, classic. Don't go stealing my idea! I'm presenting at this years Defcon on it, "Thread Hijacking: For profit or
pleasure"