Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: What about Kaspersky AV?

From: "John Ballard" <john.ballard00 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:51:44 -0400

I've heard good things about Kaspersky and Sophos is supposed to be up
there as one of the best (also considering Sophos focuses on
corporate). I use ESET Smart Security (NOD32) as an end user although
in terms of 10000+ users I'm not sure.
my .02
John

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Tiago A. Wegner