Security Basics mailing list archives

What about Kaspersky AV?

From: "Tiago A. Wegner" <tiago_wegner () sicredi com br>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:29:53 -0300

Hello all,

Here at my company we use the full set of TrendMicro products, but we're a
little disappointed with some facts of the solution, so, we're thinking
about changing the product. We've been hearing good things about Kaspersky
lately, then we would like to know from you guys if you have any experience
with it, went through a migration, what about day-to-day work and, most
important of all, if you had any outbreak while using it.
Well, Kaspersky is one of the solutions we are looking after, but any other
anti-malware product that you recommend for a 10000+ user company would be
nice to hear.

Best regards,
--
Tiago A. Wegner
Analista de Infra-estrutura de Segurança

As informacoes contidas neste e-mail e nos arquivos anexados podem ser informacoes confidenciais ou privilegiadas. Caso
voce nao seja o destinatario correto, apague o conteudo desta mensagem e notifique o remetente imediatamente.