Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SSL VPN

From: "Edy Lie" <email () edylie net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 00:26:51 +0800

Our customers are using F5 Networks's SSLVPN Firepass and pretty happy with its result too.
0.2cents
-e mgk.mailing writes:
Id like to add my support to the juniper neoteris/SA line of products. Our customers use them quiet alot and are happy with them. They are modular in software so you can add features and licences until the device is what you want. Of particular use is the back ending of the authentication onto an LDAP/Active directory. mgk
Ivan . wrote:
Also the Juniper solution is clientless and can mimic an IPSec tunnel
to allow for client-server apps
cheers