Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Few interesting topics in Network Security please.

From: "Ankur Jindal" <divinepresence () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:51:48 +0530

Hey Kishore
I would maybe try setting up a sort of network with DNS and DHCP
servers, web servers  et al (with switches, hubs). Then try
penetrating those. Might be a good idea to have Snort running on one
of the other machines so you have the packet captures in case you want
to have deep analysis of what's happening during an attack.

Best
Ankur

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 6:34 AM, KishoreKumar Bairi