Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Few interesting topics in Network Security please.

From: "MICHAEL THORP" <THORP () aaicorp com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:40:16 -0400

You might want to consider something like:

Install Nessus and run vulnerability scans against a lab server
Install Wireshark and analyze captured packets

Mike

"KishoreKumar Bairi" <prf.kishorekumar () gmail com> 4/26/2008 9:04:43
PM >>>
Hi all,

I am a student. Who is doing project under a professor. In our
university from next year a new course on NETWORKING is going to be
started. My task is to design "lab experiments" for that course.

Can you please suggest few experimental ideas, that will help a newbie
in Networking field.

Note: "Network Security" is also included.

Regards,
KishoreKumar.