Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Testing

From: "Lyndon Barry" <lyndon () d-a-p net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:10:42 +0400

Thanks for all the helpful information I've had on this. I've tried pretty much everything that's been suggested, but so far, it's not making the problem appear.

That being said, it's added tools to my testing arsenal, which I do appreciate.

Thanks again all

Lyndon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Bondarenko" <al.bondarenko () gmail com>