Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Simplification

From: Isaac Perez Moncho <suscripcions () tsolucio com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:14:18 +0100

As all security process you should classifying your actives, doing risk analisis and with that base you can do what you need, and not spend resources in things that maybe you don't need. After that you can simplify the management of the seucrity, but only in the security you really need.

En/na oligarchicalrule () gmail com ha escrit:
If you were told by a VP to simplify security for your organization, what you think would be a starting point?  It's seems
vague.  We run Windows servers/desktops that are built on the same images.  We use Cisco switches/routers/etc.  I'm not
really sure where to start.

__________ InformaciĆ³n de NOD32, revisiĆ³n 2070 (20070219) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con  NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com