Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Simplification

From: "Tyler Krpata" <krpatasec () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:15:38 -0500

Ask what he or she means by "simplify". There's a goal in mind here,
and "simplify" likely doesn't describe it. Is it to spend less on
security infrastructure? Reduce the amount of time spent on security
processes and procedures? Lower user training costs?

Likely there's some sort of motive that can be expressed in dollars
and cents...that's what you should be trying to define.

On 21 Feb 2007 19:51:18 -0000, oligarchicalrule () gmail com