Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Preparing for GSEC

From: "Michael Hale" <eyeronic.design () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:14:40 -0700

It's not necessary to complete the classes in any order.  It can be
helpful to take the GSEC prior to taking the other classes, but it's
not a requirement.  Look at the prerequisites of the class you are
interested in.

Also, Rishi, you can also take the On Demand class if the cost of
going to a conference proves to be prohibitive.  You have access to
the same slides that we do in class, and you are also provided with
the mp3 files of the lectures.  Another good thing is that a "On
Demand Mentor" is available to answer questions.

- Mike