Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Preparing for GSEC

From: "K. Brian Kelley" <arakakisudaki () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:17:44 -0700 (PDT)

You can order hard copy materials from SANS. They are going to be the most up to date source you can find without
actually going through the class.

K. Brian Kelley
Contributing Author: How to Cheat at Securing SQL Server 2005
Regular Columnist, SQLServerCentral.com and SQL Server Standard Magazine
http://www.truthsolutions.com/
http://blogs.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/brian_kelley/default.aspx