Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003

From: "Karthikeyan Mohanakrishnan, ASDC Chennai" <m.karthik () hcl in>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:27:20 +0530

You could try this
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317680/en-us

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce () securityfocus com [mailto:listbounce () securityfocus com]
On Behalf Of Sohail Sarwar
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:31 AM
To: Scott Ramsdell; WALI; security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003

Hi All,

        I do have a question.  I wanted to put out a general
disclaimer.. like the following in exchange, so that if any employee
send out email to the world out side of the company email, this would be
at the bottom.  Can someone direct me on how to do this and implement
this on exchange 2003...

information intended for a specific individual and purpose and is
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.

Thanks!
Sohail

DISCLAIMER: