Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003

From: Florian Rommel <frommel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 01:12:26 +0300

You know david, I actually agree with you 99% all the way, and the sad part
is that this mumbo jumbo part is the far most popular of all 3.

On another note, In a company that operates in several (EU) countries, it is
now mandatory to put the company registration info etc. In the signature of
the email. The problem is, every country (EU) has this EU directive,
implemented differently . So you would have to create a "profile" for every
country you operate in for all its users. If you have a global Exchange farm
this could be a bit of a problem, coulnt it? As far as I know only exchange
2007 supports this "feature" ??

//Flosse

http://blog.2blocksaway.com