Security Basics mailing list archives

how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003

From: "Sohail Sarwar" <ssarwar () ecredit com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 21:00:30 -0400

Hi All,

        I do have a question.  I wanted to put out a general
disclaimer.. like the following in exchange, so that if any employee
send out email to the world out side of the company email, this would be
at the bottom.  Can someone direct me on how to do this and implement
this on exchange 2003...

information intended for a specific individual and purpose and is
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.

Thanks!
Sohail