Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: how to setup a global disclaimer in exchange 2003

From: Joel W Pauling <joel () catalyst net nz>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:26:31 +1200

On Tuesday 03 April 2007 13:00, Sohail Sarwar wrote:
Hi All,

      I do have a question.  I wanted to put out a general
disclaimer.. like the following in exchange, so that if any employee
send out email to the world out side of the company email, this would be
at the bottom.  Can someone direct me on how to do this and implement
this on exchange 2003...

information intended for a specific individual and purpose and is
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.

You realise this has absolutely no legal grounding. (Google for case history)

Essentially you are just irritating everyone by clogging up message bodies. If
you want to protect privacy etc, then get clued up on using gpg
(http://winpt.sf.net)

Thanks!
Sohail

--