Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to monitor Windows user

From: "crazy frog crazy frog" <i.m.crazy.frog () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 17:58:01 +0530

Hi,
Please check http://www.net-pc-spy.com think it might help you.

HTH,
_CF

On 9/8/06, Alcides <alcides.hercules () gmail com> wrote:
Hi Francis,
To monitor only the suspect's pc may go like this:
1. Install some good stealth keylogger on his PC and monitor logs.
2.If possible install surveilance camera to look into the screen.
3.You can also try RAdmin tool

Your question seemed a bit confusing to me. If you could claify a bit
more, I could feel glad to provide you the Best Possible ways to trace
his activities, log them or bloch them etc.

Cheers!!!

--
ting ding ting ding ting ding
ting ding ting ding ding