Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Search Engine

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:30:16 -0700

Hello,

Thank you all for the great feedback. Please keep it coming. And also
please keep on sending me your favorite security related sites. They
are awesome.

Couple of criterion I forgot to mention in my previous emails:
1) I check the Netcraft ranking for each suggested URL that I receive.
The site has to rank in 50K+ to be included in the index. (e.g.
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://www.securityfocus.com)

2) I also make sure that the site doesn't excessive amount of Ads. For
e.g. I will not include  http://www.securitynewsportal.com/index.shtml

Any thoughts?