Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISSP

From: Florian Rommel <frommel () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:00:45 +0200

Hi ,
I do not know why they require a BS degree since not even ISC2 (the CISSP givers) require that. they require at least 4 years provable experience in the Security industry. I do not have a BS and i got my CISSP quite a few years ago with no problems. I wonder if you shouldn't take a CISSP track from somewhere else?

weird IMHO.

//Flosse
http://blog.2blocksaway.com