Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: application for an employment

From: "Michael J. Benedetto" <mbenedetto () amnh org>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:59:47 -0500

Actually, I think Matthias's actions are more akin to walking up to the
neighbor's house, checking all the windows and doors, and finding them all
unlocked, calling everyone else in the neighborhood (except the homeowner)
and asking the neighbors if he should let the homeowner know about the open
door when (and if) the homeowner asks them over for dinner...

-Mike