Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: InfoSec Importance

From: "SS" <security.segula () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:41:41 +0100

Try to focus in the iso 17799.
BR

AC/SS

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohamad Mneimneh [mailto:mmneimneh () comium com]
Sent: sexta-feira, 2 de Junho de 2006 8:39
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: InfoSec Importance

Hi List,

I am trying to convince my management of the importance of having a
security officer in the enterprise. I have googled the topic, but not
much was found. I would really benefit from your suggestions on how to
approach the management.

-Mohamad.
No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on
behalf of Comium with another party by e-mail without expressed written
confirmation by an officer of Comium. Any views expressed by an individual
in this electronic message do not necessarily reflect views of Comium or its
subsidiaries and associates.
This electronic message and its attachments are solely addressed to the
addressee's, and contain confidential information protected from disclosure
belonging to Comium.
If you are not the intended addressee of this electronic message and its
attachments, kindly delete it immediately from your system and notify the
sender by electronic mail. You must not copy this message or attachment or
disclose its content to any other person.
Comium does not guarantee the integrity of this electronic message and any
of its attachments, or that they are free from computer viruses or other
defects.