Security Basics mailing list archives

InfoSec Importance

From: "Mohamad Mneimneh" <mmneimneh () comium com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:38:39 +0300

Hi List,

I am trying to convince my management of the importance of having a
security officer in the enterprise. I have googled the topic, but not
much was found. I would really benefit from your suggestions on how to
approach the management.

-Mohamad.
***********************************************************************************************************************************
No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Comium with another party by e-mail
without expressed written confirmation by an officer of Comium. Any views expressed by an individual in this electronic
message do not necessarily reflect views of Comium or its subsidiaries and associates.
This electronic message and its attachments are solely addressed to the addressee's, and contain confidential
information protected from disclosure belonging to Comium.
If you are not the intended addressee of this electronic message and its attachments, kindly delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender by electronic mail. You must not copy this message or attachment or disclose its
content to any other person.
Comium does not guarantee the integrity of this electronic message and any of its attachments, or that they are free
from computer viruses or other defects.