Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Web Authentication

From: "Kamran Iqbal" <kamran.iqbal () willaf com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:24:44 +0100

Hi,

The given below link might help you.

http://sniptools.com/tutorials/windows-apache-and-htaccess-authenticatio

Regards,
Kami

-----Original Message-----
From: pimp mastermind [mailto:gbchustla () gmail com]
Sent: 31 July 2006 17:16
To: Florian Streck
Cc: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Re: Web Authentication

Hi there... do you know some software or exploit or whatever which can
make a brute force attack to htaccess? i just want to see how it works
or if there is some web site with more detailed information about this
kind of attack (brute force) ...actually i know how its work when you
try to compromise some work station but i never knew how it works with
htaccess. Thanks all