Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Web Authentication

From: "Maxim Kostyukov" <maxim () wavespeed net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:54:46 +0300

What exactly you want to achieve by doing "better web authentication"?
In you case, what are those weaknesses with htpasswd scheme?

I am asking because it is almost impossible to answer your question
without additional info.

----- Original Message ----- From: "pimp mastermind" <gbchustla () gmail com>