Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Web Authentication

From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas () unav es>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:39:09 +0200

Maxim Kostyukov wrote:
What exactly you want to achieve by doing "better web authentication"?
In you case, what are those weaknesses with htpasswd scheme?

I am asking because it is almost impossible to answer your question
without additional info.

----- Original Message ----- From: "pimp mastermind" <gbchustla () gmail com>